Sunday, June 6, 2010

Southern Trek

Orlando..... Charleston...... Savannah ....... 12 days...... whew!! Jackie and I will be making the journey to the south next week. We'll spend five days in Orlando, three in Charleston, and four in Savannah. The highlight of the trip will be visiting my sister in Savannah. I have to be honest though, I'm really jazzed for Disney. I just found out that it's a Star Wars weekend at Hollywood Studios at Disney World. This includes Storm Troopers everywhere, Star Wars themed parades, special appearances from Jeremy "Boba Fett" Bulloch, Ray "Darth Maul" Park and..... (I'm giddy about this one) Peter "Chewbacca" Mayhew!!! Holy cow, freaking Chewbacca himself will be there. I'm dizzy with glee. I'm a little bummed because Billy Dee Williams is there this weekend, but not next. Oh well, I'll take Chewie!!
Jackie will be making the next post to give the details on what exactly we will be doing. We plan on posting most days as well as adding pictures to the posts.
-Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment